harry can defeat the dark lord but can’t pick up some bacon
he looks at it like he just dropped his hopes and dreams
Whoop there’s goes my bacon just like my parents and my pride.
his head movement is just like hell no
- child I am babysitting: How do you get grownup teeth?
- me: You lose your baby teeth
- child I am babysitting: they fall out!?
- me: they fall out
- child I am babysitting: do you still have your baby eyes?
- child I am babysitting: or did they fall out
- me: you keep the same eyes all your life
- child I am babysitting: *touches eyes* whoa
are cafeterias a real thing like do those actually exist in america you just line up and get given gross food and then eat in the same room as your entire school??? if that happened at my school there’d be a riot imagine how loud that would be are cafeterias a myth…do you…do younot have cafeterias elsewhere?
"My relationship with Maggie Smith; well, she got me the job at Potter, practically. So for anyone who doesn’t know that story, I basically owe everything to Maggie Smith, because I worked with her on David Copperfield and then she came on to Potter as McGonagall and said to the director: "You need to audition this boy." So I kind of owe her everything, so to Maggie I just say my fairy grandmother." - Daniel Radcliffe